Caltec Instrument Services can provide national coverage throughout the
Ambient warehouse and fridge temperature mapping
Temperature mapping is vital to companies who are required by ISO, IMB, FDA and MRHA to follow their guidelines on how products are stored and to comply with strict audit requirements.
Temperature dataloggers are positioned around the site/placed in Fridge/Freezers and are left between a 24 hour to 7 day period, dependant on application.
The results are then collated and fully documented with certificates in a folder to meet the requirements of the particular audit.
Fridge and Temperature Mapping can be used for the following:-
- Compliance with audit requirements
- Meet MRHA, ISO, IMB, FDA requirements
- Identify hot or cold spots within storage areas
Call me back
You can always call us on: 01622 630 215.
Alternatively, one of our engineers can call you back. Please use the contact form and we'll be in touch!Request a call back
On-site maintenance and calibration of:
- Industrial instrumentation and process control
- All types of temperature monitoring
- All types of pressure gauges and transmitters
- Conductivity and humidity instruments
- Process control